Insurance officer / finance assistant.
Full time post for an enterprising individual preferably with a background in property related insurance work.
The applicant will need to have the following abilities:
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be capable of managing the Company’s insurance portfolio.
- Be able to complete work projects within essential time limits.
- Be sufficiently flexible to support the finance and administration teams. Some experience of these functions would be an advantage.
Other essential skills:
- Must be fully competent in Microsoft Office including Excel and be capable of learning and using proprietary property based IT software.
- To have excellent communication skills to assist in dealing with the public and inter-reacting with the Company’s brokers. The applicant needs to be a proven team player.
Mostyn Estates Ltd is a long established property focused investment and management business with a diverse portfolio spread across North Wales. The business is based principally in Llandudno and offers a challenging and exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual.
Apply in writing: The Company Secretary, Mostyn Estates Ltd, 2 Mostyn Street, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2PS.
Closing date for applications: 17 June 2016.